Easy to make using the TupperWave of a Deep Large Vent’N Serve
- 6-8 apples
- Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Berries (optional)
- Using the universal peeler, peel the apples. Cut apples into slices.
- Place apples slices in the 3L TupperWave container and season using the Cinnamon-Vanilla seasoning and Maple Syrup (optional). Place berries on top of apples if desired.
- Mix flour, oats and brown sugar in the Mix’N Stor pitcher using the sillicone spatula.
- Melt the butter in microwave using the 1 cup Micro Pitcher, then incorporate into dry ingredients. Pour mixture over the apples.
- Place in microwave and cook uncovered at power level Hi (10) for 6 to 8 minutes. Cooking time varies depending on the kind of apples used.
Note: You could replace apples with 6 cups of frozen berries
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: