4 lasagna pasta uncooked
350ml of marinara sauce
1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 cup of grated mozzarelle cheese
1 beaten egg
1 tsp of Italian spices
salt and pepper
Option: a few sliced veggies grilled for about 3-4 minutes in the microgrill before hand. It could also be meat or leguminous.
- Cover the bottom of the Microgrill with the marinana sauce.
- Brake the lasagna paste in two and place the 4 pieces on the sauce.
- Mix the cottage cheese, the egg and the spices together.
- Pour half of the mix on the pasta, add the sliced and grilled veggies (or meat, or leguminous).
- Add a bit of marinara sauce and add another layer of the lasagna pasta and another layer of the egg, cheese and spice mix.
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top making sure it doesn’t touch the cover of the Micro-grill.
- Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes and let it rest for another 5 minutes.