– 1 cup Arborio rice
– 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
– 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
– 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
– 2 1⁄4 cups vegetable stock or water*
– 1 small onion, peeled, halved and chopped in Chop ’N Prep Chef
– 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Rinse Arborio rice in strainer until water runs clear, about 30–60 seconds.
- Pour rice into Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker base and add vegetable stock, mushrooms, onion, salt and oil. Seal and microwave on 70% power 13 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 4–6 minutes, before opening.
- Remove cover and stir in Parmesan cheese
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: