This fluffy White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse is a winter’s dream. Garnish with crushed peppermint candies (like candy canes!) for a crunchy texture and serve to happy holiday guests!
Serving a crowd? Spoon mousse into shot glasses for smaller, individual-sized sweet portions. An absolute hit!
- 12 oz./350 g white chocolate
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candies (like candy canes!)
- Place white chocolate in 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. If not fully melted, continue melting in 15-second intervals until melted.
- Whisk ¾ cup heavy cream into melted chocolate. Place in refrigerator to allow mixture to cool completely.
- Place remaining ¾ cup heavy cream and peppermint extract in base of Power Chef fitted with the Whip Accessory and turn handle until cream has formed stiff peaks.
- Pour cooled cream and chocolate mixture over whipped cream and turn handle until ingredients are combined.
- Serve chilled.
- Top with crushed peppermint candies if desired.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: