Add some flair to your water and stay refreshed and hydrated all day long.
- 35 frozen or fresh (pitted) cherries, cut in half
- ½ lime, sliced thin
- Add cherries and lime slices to the infuser cone of the 2 L Pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with water. Attach infuser cone to pitcher top. Refrigerate up to 4 hours. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Make any water fun and flavorful with the Pitcher with infuser insert!
Just in time for summer! An easy and refreshing recipe for the Lollitups lovers..
- Pour grapefruit juice into Lollitups® Freezable Forms and then divide blueberries between the forms. Freeze.
No better way to start the day than with a fresh strawberry smoothie bowl. Here’s a perfect recipe for the warm summer days.
- 3 cups of frozen strawberries a couple of mint or basil leafs
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- Toppings such as : chopped nuts, chia seeds, coconut, dried or fresh fruits, etc.
- Remove fruits from freezer, let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Place medium bowl below Fusion Master Sorbet maker spout. Fill sorbet hopper with fruit and pour 1 tsp of warm water over the fruit.
- Place plunger on top of fruit. Gently push down on the plunger while turning handle to move fruit over sorbet blades. Repeat with remaining fruit.
- Divide sorbet evenly between 2 bowls and garnish with desired toppings!
Here’s a delicious and decadent recipe everyone will love!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Super Moist yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter (I use plain)
- 1/3 Cup Butter softened
- Chocolate sauce ( 2/3 cup of chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of cream 10% heated in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Mix well.
- 1 x 8 Oz package Mini Reese Cups (minus a few I eat).
- 3 tbs peanut butter
- 3 tbs milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix the 1st 5 ingredients together then take out about 2/3 cup of mixture put into a separate bowl and mix well with 2 tbsp of the chocolate sauce.
- Then put half the remaining Mixture into the bottom of the Pressure Cooker – add 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce on top of cake mixture and give it a good stir with a thin spatula.
- Pour 1/3 the Bag of Mini Reese’s cups on top and add the cake mixture from the small bowl that you had added the Chocolate sauce.
- Add the remaining half of Cake Mixture on top of that squeeze more chocolate sauce on top and give a good swish and cover and cook on high for 10 min.
- Allow to depressurize – about 5-10 min
- Mix Frosting in a small bowl and after it depressurizes take the cover off and pour the frosting over the “cake”
If you have some Chocolate sauce left you can add it on Top of the Frosting and add theremaining Mini Reese cups.
4 lasagna pasta uncooked
350ml of marinara sauce
1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 cup of grated mozzarelle cheese
1 beaten egg
1 tsp of Italian spices
salt and pepper
Option: a few sliced veggies grilled for about 3-4 minutes in the microgrill before hand. It could also be meat or leguminous.
- Cover the bottom of the Microgrill with the marinana sauce.
- Brake the lasagna paste in two and place the 4 pieces on the sauce.
- Mix the cottage cheese, the egg and the spices together.
- Pour half of the mix on the pasta, add the sliced and grilled veggies (or meat, or leguminous).
- Add a bit of marinara sauce and add another layer of the lasagna pasta and another layer of the egg, cheese and spice mix.
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top making sure it doesn’t touch the cover of the Micro-grill.
- Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes and let it rest for another 5 minutes.
Easy and delicious!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon of sour cream or yogourt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or raisins or nothing to be mixed to the batter at the end with spatula
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans or other choice of nuts
Put the chopped nuts in the breakfast maker. Pour the batter over, and cook 4-5 minutes on high. Make sure you serve with the nuts showing. Enjoy
Preparing mac and cheese will never be easier and more delicious!
- 2 1/2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups of your favorite grated cheese
- Place macaroni, chicken broth, heavy cream, salt and pepper in the Pressure Cooker, stir and seal.
- Microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes.
- Let cool until pressure falls, then open and add butter, milk and cheese, stir and enjoy!
Tuesday, June 20th – 10am-6pm
Wednesday, June 21th – 10am-6pm
Thursday, June 22th – 10am-6pm
Monday, June 26th – 10am-6pm
Tuesday, June 27th – 10am-6pm
The complete list of available products will be available to see, HERE, as soon as the sale starts! List is updated at the end of every day.
It is possible to have the order shipped to your place by Purolator. Contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 514.690-2906 to place in your order.
Offer ends January 27th 2017!
Tupperware hosts with sales of $700 or more (and 2 friends who date partys) will see their host credits doubled!! But only until January 27th 2017!!
A hostess could then choose to receive up to $ 845 in value by selecting one of the following exclusive packages (2 Modular Mates sets, a Vent N’Serve set and another $ 155 to spend in the catalog!), in addition to 3 items of your choosing at half price, a choice of Thank you Gifts (p.75 of the catalog) and a sparkly red Fix-N-Mix bowl, with $1100 in party sales!