- 1 1⁄2 –2 lb.flank steak, cut into 4 quarters
- 1 tsp. Steak & Chop Seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced in Chop ’N Prep Chef
- 1 3⁄4 cups beef stock, divided
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. corn starch
- bag frozen broccoli florets
- Season steak with seasoning and place in base of Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker. In a medium bowl, combine garlic, 1 1⁄2 cups beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar. Pour over steak. Add extra stock if meat is not fully submerged. Seal and microwave on high power 30 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 10– 15 minutes.
- Remove steak to a cutting board and pull apart using 2 forks.
- In small bowl, whisk together corn starch and remaining 1⁄4 cup beef stock. Whisk into warm liquid in base of Pressure Cooker. Stir frozen broccoli into liquid in Pressure Cooker. Seal and microwave on high power 5 minutes. Serve warm and over rice, if desired.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: