Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes
- 12 oz./350 g frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ lemon, juiced using Zest ’N Press® Gadget
- Place frozen berries on inverted ¾-qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Mixture will thicken as it cools. Serve warm or cold with desserts like ice cream or pound cake, or use over toast as jam.
Serves 8; ¼ cup portions
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: