Beautiful and festive salad
½ small red onion, peeled
2 cups corn, fresh or thawed
1 cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup cilantro, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
1 lime, juiced using Zest ’N Press® Gadget
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. honey
½ tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
1. Set Mandoline round knob to #2, triangular knob to “lock” and select thestraight v-shaped blade insert.
2. Using a knife, cut cucumber in half and attach one half to food guider and push guider down Mandoline to create cucumber slices.
3. Using a knife, cut cucumber slices in half and place in medium bowl.
4. Attach red onion to food guider and push down to slice. Add slices to medium bowl with cucumber.
5. Add corn, blueberries, cilantro and jalapeno to bowl and toss to combine.
6. To make dressing, combine all ingredients in Quick Shake® container and shake.
7. Add dressing to salad and toss again to combine.