Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 4 chicken cutlets
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers
- Season chicken with salt.
- Fold cutlets in half and place folded edge towards outside of 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole.
- Spread mustard and Greek yogurt onto chicken. Cover in breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: