Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes
- 12 oz./350 g frozen cherries
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Toss frozen cherries with cornstarch and place in inverted ¾-qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, oats and brown sugar. Cut butter into mixture until it achieves a crumbly texture. Pour over cherries.
- Stack microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve warm.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: