Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high.
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1¾ cups water
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 cups quick cooking rice
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 5–6 olives, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ½ tsp. Adobo with pepper seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Sazon with annatto seasoning
- 1 tbsp. sofrito
- Place chicken bouillon and water in 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Microwave on high power 1 minute or until bouillon has dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients to Casserole. Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
Serves 4; 1 cup portions
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: