Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 1 lb./455 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped using Chop ‘N Prep Chef
- 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 10-oz./285 g can enchilada sauce
- 6 6″/15 cm corn tortillas sliced into wedges
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Place ground beef, onion and Southwest Chipotle in Colander and place over 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Cover and microwave on high power 5–6 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove Colander. Drain and wipe out Casserole. Transfer cooked meat mixture to Casserole. Stir in sauce and fold in tortilla wedges and cheese.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve warm and top with additional cheese, if desired.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: