- 1/3 cup plain yogourt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup water
- 1 Chocolate cake mix
Ganache (the cake isn’t lean anymore when you decide to serve it with the ganache!) :
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream (35%)
- Place all ingredients in the Mix’N Stor pitcher and mix until homogenous using the silicone spatula.
- Place cone in the center of the 3L TupperWave container, then pour cake mix around the cone. Place cover to allow steam to escape.
- Place in the microwave and cook 10 minutes at power level Hi (10).
- Let rest 3-4 minutes, then flip over on a plate, on a round cake taker or onto the Tupperware cover for serving!
- Place chocolate chips into the 2 cup Micro pitcher and heat in the microwave using 20 second intervals, mix well between intervals until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and mix well. Pour onto cake and serve!
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: