Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 3–4 russet potatoes, peeled
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Cut peeled potatoes into large chunks. Toss with salt and place in base of 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- Add water, stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then strain.
- Add milk and butter to cooked potatoes. Using masher, mash potatoes and mix in milk and butter.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: