Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 1 lb./455 g, 2–3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- Cut potatoes in large chunks and toss with salt. Add potatoes and water to 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Using masher, mash sweet potatoes. Serve warm with desired toppings.
Note: Optional: serve with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: