Here are 2, easy-peasy pasta recipes. All you have to do is place the ingredients in the Tupperware Pressure Cooker and cook in the microwave!!!
With the now trendy OnePotPasta, which consist of cooking pasta dishes with all the ingredients in one single pot (hence the name), it’s now easy and accessible to all to eat healthy, without having to spend hours in front of a stove! Tupperware is once again ahead of the game with the Pressure Cooker: because it cooks in the microwave, you don’t even need to check the stove at all during the cooking process!
Vegetable and marinara pasta
- 225 g. uncooked pasta (shape to taste)
- 1 cup broth (beef or chicken) or water
- 4 cups (24 oz) Marina sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups vegetable, to taste
- Place garlic and vegetables in the base of the Power-Chef and chop to desired consistency.
- Place, vegetables, Italian seasoning, uncooked pasta, marinara sauce and broth into the base of the Pressure Cooker and mix. Secure the seal and cook in the microwave on power level hi (10) for 13 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 2 to 4 minutes, before removing the seal.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and/or basil leaves and serve.
Pasta alla Gigi
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (fusilli or penne)
- 1 cup water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 cup Ham (cut into cubes)
- 227 g (8oz) mushrooms
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Grated parmesan, to taste
- Place pasta, water, tomatoes, italian seasoning, shallot, ham and mushrooms into the Pressure Cooker. Secure the seal and cook in the microwave at power level hi (10) for 25 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers before removing the seal.
- Add cream and parmesan, mix well and serve.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: