Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 1 lb./455 g baby red potatoes, halved
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ coarse kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts*
- Toss potatoes with salt and place in base of 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- Stack and cook for 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes and toss with pesto.
- Combine ingredients in base of Chop ’N Prep Cover and pull cord until ingredients are combined.
Note: *Don’t have pine nuts? Try walnuts, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds.