Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 1 lb./455 g ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 8-oz./225 g can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ tbsp. chili powder
- 6 buns
- Add meat to Colander and place Colander over 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Cover and microwave on high power 5–6 minutes, stirring halfway through, until meat is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Add meat to mixing bowl and stir to coat meat.
- Drain and wipe out Casserole, then add meat mixture back into the Casserole.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Serve warm on desired bun.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: