- 1 lb. sockeye salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pink peppercorns
- 6 oz. snow peas
- Fill water tray to minimum fill line. Place salmon in the base of Tupperware® Smart Steamer. Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and pink peppercorns
- Place snow peas in Colander and place Colander on top of the Steamer Base. Season peas with olive oil, salt pepper and pink peppercorns. Cover, place in the microwave and heat on high for 9 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork, is opaque and it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from microwave & let stand for 5 minutes before serving.