No better way to start the day than with a fresh strawberry smoothie bowl. Here’s a perfect recipe for the warm summer days.
- 3 cups of frozen strawberries a couple of mint or basil leafs
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- Toppings such as : chopped nuts, chia seeds, coconut, dried or fresh fruits, etc.
- Remove fruits from freezer, let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Place medium bowl below Fusion Master Sorbet maker spout. Fill sorbet hopper with fruit and pour 1 tsp of warm water over the fruit.
- Place plunger on top of fruit. Gently push down on the plunger while turning handle to move fruit over sorbet blades. Repeat with remaining fruit.
- Divide sorbet evenly between 2 bowls and garnish with desired toppings!