Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 1 lb./455 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- 5-oz./425 g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup quick cooking rice
- 10-oz./285 g can enchilada sauce
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored and quartered
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Add beef and onion to Colander. Place Colander in 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Cover and microwave on high power 5–6 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until meat has cooked through.
- Drain and wipe clean 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Transfer meat to Casserole and add tomatoes, rice and enchilada sauce. Stir to combine.
- Place peppers, cut side down, on top of meat mixture.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture over each pepper quarter and top with cheese.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: