THE BEST Caramel Popcorn
- 1/2 cup of popping corn
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Place corn in the 3L TupperWave container and pop in the microwave about 2-2 1/2 minutes at power level hi (10)
- Place butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in the 1.75L TupperWave container and mix until homogenous. Place in microwave and cook 2 minutes. Stir and cook another 2 minutes.
- Add the baking soda to the caramel and stir until homogenous.
- Pour the caramel onto the corn and cook for 1 minute in the microwave at powerlevel hi (10).
- Mix well to cover all the corn, then cook in the microwave for another 30 to 60 seconds.
- Mix well to make sure that all the corn is covered in caramel.
Note: This popcorn is so delicious it make’s a great gift, especially when offered in a tupperware container!
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: