Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 tsp. Adobo with pepper seasoning
- ¼ tsp. ground annatto
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. sofrito
- Season chicken breasts with Adobo and annatto. Place in 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole.
- Pour sauce and sofrito over chicken.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: