Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb./455 g cubed steak, cut into 4 pieces
- ¼ tsp. Adobo with pepper seasoning
- ¼ tsp. ground annatto
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- Add vinegar and oil to 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole.
- Season steaks by rubbing with Adobo, annatto and garlic. Place steaks in Casserole over oil and vinegar.
- Place sliced onion over steaks.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: