- 1 chicken, between 2 and 3 pounds
- Southwest Chipotle Seasoning blend
- Make a cut beneath the thigh (incision at the groin) to allow the fat to evacuate.
- Rub the Southwest chipotle seasoning bien onto the chicken.
- Place the cone in the center of the 3L Tupperware container, and place chicken onto cone (as if the chicken was sitting on the cone).
- When cooking chicken in the microwave follow this simple rule: 14 minutes for the 1st pounds and add 7 minutes for every additional pound. Cook at power level medium (7)
- Let rest 1/3 of the cooking time, then enjoy!
Cooking time example : For a 3 pound chicken: 14 minutes for the 1st pound et 2 times 7 minutes, for a total of 28 minutes.
Note: For a crispy skin, cook an extra 5 minutes, uncovered at power level hi (10)
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: