Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes on power level high
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 green bell pepper, cored
- 4 Italian sausages, sliced ¼ʺ/.6 cm thick
- Thinly slice onion and green pepper.
- Place sliced sausages into 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and cover with sliced onion and pepper.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: