- 1 cup Rice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2-3bay leaves
- 2 cups of vegetables, to taste
- Melt butter in the 3L TupperWave container, 1 minute at power level hi (10).
- Add the rice and stir to cover rice with the melted butter. Cook 2 minutes at power level hi (10).
- Add chicken broth, garlic and bay leaves and cook 5 minutes at power level hi (10), then cook another 10 minutes at power level medium (7).
- Chop vegetables using the Quick Chef Pro and add them to the rice when only 5 minutes of cooking time remain. For more “al dente” vegetables, add them when 2-3 minutes of cooking time remain.
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: