Cooking times listed in recipes are based on stacking, preparing three dishes at once. If you’re preparing a single dish on its own, cook 8-10 minutes.
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped using Power Chef® System
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ cup feta or goat cheese
- Combine corn, red pepper, black pepper and salt in ¾-qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Toss with desired cheese. Serves 4; 1/2 cup portions
To order the products used in this recipe, click on the images below: